Language and Office Work
translations - office work
I translate myself from English, French and German into Dutch (Belgium), my native language, but I work with other freelance translators and translation agencies for other language pairs, so that the texts are always translated into one's native language. So don't hesitate to ontact me, also for other language pairs, because I might be able to refer you to a colleague.
Concerning my work fields: I'm most experienced in business translations, but I'm eager to learn, so I'm open to a lot of subjects.
I already have a lot of experience with the following types of translations:
- products for personal care (product descriptions)
- houshold appliances (product descriptions, user manuals, catalogues)
- kitchenware (product descriptions, user manuals, catalogues)
- internal communication
- articles for publication on company websites
- meeting reports
I'm very much interested in:
- healthy food (doing a home study course for nutritionist)
- nature in general
- general science
All general Office Work.
I work with Microsoft Office 365 (knowlegde of Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
You can also count on me for single or simple assignments (data input, listing, ...).