Founder of HG Translation Services
Translator English/French/German - Dutch
Specialisation: healthy food & lifestyle
Related certificates, courses and trainings:
- bachelor's degree office management & business translation and interpretation Dutch, English, French and German (2002-2005)
- Certificate evening course Italian (2002-2008)
- Certificate evening course Spanish (2008-2013)
- Home study science of nutrition (part of package Nutritionist - finished but no exam taken)
- Home study slimming consultant (part of package Nutritionist - ongoing)
Started working at HG Translation Services: from the beginning in 2016
I have been passionate about languages for as long as I can remember and have always loved learning new languages. So it was an obvious choice to make a career out of my passion and I started studying languages.
In 2005 I graduated in Office Management - Business Translation and Interpreting for Dutch (the Flemish variant is my mother tongue), English, French and German at Katholieke Hogeschool Limburg [Limburg Catholic University of Applied Sciences] in Diepenbeek.
I have also studied Spanish and Italian in evening courses.
I worked in presales support at an IT company from 2005 to 2018, but started a secondary job as a freelance translator and office assistant towards the end of 2016. This became my full-time job in January 2018.